This app is used to add an additional terms and conditions check box in the checkout page.
The customer would be allowed to place the order only if he/she checks this box. This could be used if there is a requirement to add an extra condition that has to be agreed by the customer before he places the order.
- Additional terms and conditions can be downloaded from our site and installed using the default joomla installer.
- After installation Go to J2store->Apps.
- Click Enable under the App's name.
- Click Open to configure the settings.
The basic settings category allows you to set up the following fields:
- Show Additional Terms and Conditions
This has to be enabled if the additional terms and conditions checkbox has to be added in the checkout page.
- Display type
The mode of display of the terms and conditions could be selected here.It could be displayed either as a link or as a checkbox.
- 3.Article ID for additional terms
Select the article that holds your additional terms and conditions.
- 4.Label prefix
Provide the text that has to be set as the prefix for the label.
- 5.Label for checkbox / link
Text entered here would be shown as the text for the link or the checkbox.
- 6.Suffix to label
Text provided here would be added as the suffix to the terms and conditions label.
- 7.Enter text for warning message
This is the textbox for the validation error message that will pop up when the customer fails to check the terms and conditions checkbox.
NOTE: This option applies only to the checkbox type.
Click save to finish configuration.
- The additional terms and conditions will be displayed like this in the front end of your site:
- This is the article that has the additional terms and conditions.