When you intend to offer discounts based on the payment method chosen by the users at the checkout, then this app comes handy to help you with.
The app offers you provision to set up discounts based on either the order subtotal or the total of the order.
Moving forward to the instructions on how to get the app to work, here are the steps to be followed.
- PHP 5.5 or higher
- Joomla 3.3 or above
- J2Store 3.2.10 or above
- Use the Joomla installer to install the app.
- In the backend, go to J2Store Dashboard -> Apps as shown in the image below.
3. Click Enable in the Payment method based discount app.
Open the app and click the settings button on top to configure the app settings.
Discounts could be set based on
- Order total: The discount would be calculated based on the order total.
- Order Subtotal: The calculation would be based on the order subtotal.
Set Discount settings for payments
The list of payment methods would be displayed here. You could choose the user group for which you wish to set up payment based discounts, mention the discount value, choose the discount type and mention a label that has to be displayed when the discount is applied on the frontend.
Thus you could set up payment method based discounts on your store.