The plugin is used to share j2store products on social media.
Users could download this plugin from our site and install it using the default joomla installer.
- After installing the app, go to J2Store > Apps.
- Enable the Social media share app for j2store.
- Once enabled, click Open to configure the settings for the app.
- Under General settings,you could set the page where you want to display the icon.There are three options:In the product view only.In the Category view only.Both view.
- Users can set up the place where they wish to display the icon using the “Choose display event option”.
- Using the “Share social product image as” option, one can set the social media icons to be displayed either as main images or as thumbnails.
- If user wishes not to display the social media icon for facebook,he/she could hide it using the Show Facebook share icon.(Similar options are available for other social media icons too).
- Users can set the images to be displayed for facebook share using the “Image for facebook”(Similar options are available for other social media icons also).
- One can adjust the width of the images/icons by setting up the width in “Enter width for social media Images” textbox.
- Users can display the messages along with the product price by enclosing the text in the “Share message” textbox.
- Set Yes in the “Include price in share message” option to show the product price along with the message.
**Relevant Screenshot **
Under the Facebook tab,one could set the App id for facebook share and contact email.
- Include meta tags-This option has to be set to Yes for the search engine to locate the information.
- One can set up the twitter personal email account and for the website using the next two options.
- The width of the product that is to be displayed on the social media can be adjusted by setting the width in “Enter Product image width” textbox.
- The description limit can be set using the “Description limit” option.
- One can set up the Summary card type using the “Twitter card type” option.
Relevant Screenshot :