Organizing your products is an important factor to increase the user-friendliness of your store. The following article describes how your products could be organized.
Ordering options could be found under Menu manager->Your product's menu item-> Common options tab-> Article order.
The following are the options:
- Use global- This would display the articles in the order as specified on the Joomla Global configuration(under System->Global configuration->Articles->Shared->Article order).
Featured products(articles) first- The products that are marked as featured, would be listed first followed by the others.
Most recent first - The most recently created products/ articles would be listed first.
- Oldest first- This option would allow the product that are the oldest to be displayed first.
- Title alphabetical- With this option you could sort your products based on their titles in alphabetical order.
- Title reverse alphabetical- This option would sort the products in the reverse alphabetical order.
- Author Alphabetical- The products would be sorted based on their author names alphabetically.
- Author reverse alphabetical- Products will be ordered based on their author names in reverse alphabetical order.
- Most hits- The products that have received most hits would be listed first.
- Least hits- The products with the least hits would appear first.
- Article order- The order in which they are sorted in the Content->articles part would be the order of the products at the frontend.