These are used to narrow out the search for a particular product.
In this page, first Fiter Groups are created and in each group some Filter Names will be added, and based on the Filter Name, products will be searched.
- E.g., Filter Group : Clothing
- Filter Names: Mens, Women, Kids
NOTE: If you are adding a large number of filters (1000+), make sure "max_input_vars" in your PHP.ini is set to a higher number as well
This is illustrated in the image below:
Adding filters to product
- Go to Article manager > Open your product
- Move to J2Store cart tab
- Navigate to Filters tab
- Type the first few letters of the unique name of the product filters in the search box.
- It will display the search results in dropdown. Choose the filters from dropdown and save the product.