This plugin integrates the popular joomla catalog extension DJ-Catalog2 with J2Store enabling users to create a powerfull and full fledged online store.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- Joomla v-3.x
- J2Store v-3.1.6 or above
- DJ-Catalog2 v-3.5.2
- J2StoreDJ-Catalog2 integration plugin
As shown in the image below, use joomla installer to install DJ-Catalog2:
- Go to Extension Manager in control panel.
- Select the plugin using the Choose File button and click Upload &Install
- Go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> Filter : Select type “content” -> Select the Plugin J2Store - DJCatalog2 and enable the content plugin as shown in the image:
- Hide the DJ Catalog’s Add to quote button and Price. Price and cart will be displayed in J2Store cart section.
Create a product
- Go to Components -> DJ-Catalog2.
- From DJCatalog2 Control panel, Choose New Product icon.
- You can find J2Store Tab as shown in the image, indicating that J2Store is integrated with DJ-Catolog2.
- Enter the required fields and click on the J2Store Tab, set Yes to Treat as a product option and click on Save.
- Now the product is created and will have the configuration options enabled. Enter the product details like, images, prices, options, filters, relations etc., and save the configuration.
- The product is created using DJ-Catalog2. To display the product in the frontend, a menu is to be created.
- To create menu, follow the illustrative steps. Go to Menus -> Add New Menu Item, as shown below:
- Enter a name for the menu and click on the Select button to select the menu item type.
- Click on DJ-Catalog2 and a list of options will be shown. From the list, select List of items. Now the menu item with details will look like the one below:
- Save the menu item and go to site. You can see the menu item displayed below the Home menu item.
- Click on the DJ Catalog Products item. The products created using this extension will be displayed in the site, as shown below: