Sometimes you might want to display the filters in a tree structure. Or achieve a SEF URL for category filters. Here is what you can do to achieve that.
Steps to be followed:
- Create a menu with the name filters.
- Create menu items with the names of categories.
- Add the menu items to the menu filters.
- Navigate to Extensions->modules->New->Menu.
- Choose the menu filters in the option “Select Menu”.
- Set the position to “j2store-filter-right-top”(Please note that you have to type this fully at the position field).
Relevant Screenshots The following screenshots will be of help:
Create a menu of the name filters:
Add menu items with category names to the menu filters:
Create a menu module in extensions with the name Filters:
The frontend view will be as follows: