To control the display in the cart section, to show or hide the images, enabling zoom effects etc., some settings have to made in advance to achieve the desired results. The content plugin settings would also take effect when you have displayed your products using short code on the Joomla layout. This section explains about how the settings can be made.
- From the joomla main menu, go to Extensions -> Plugin Manager
- From the resulting window, select Content from the Select Type filter on the left pane and click on Content - J2Store from the list, as illustrated in the image below
- You would see the following window where you could allow frontend article editing. When the option is set to Yes, the users with appropriate permissions would be able to view the J2Store cart tab on the product articles on the frontend.
Next is the category view tab where you could find settings for controlling the behavior on the category view of products.
- From the resulting window, select the Category View tab to set the values, as shown in the image below:
- Follow the steps for the settings to be made:Add to cart and options display - From the available three options, select Display the options and cart, Display Choose options button only if product has options. If no options are there, display the cart or Do not display. Always take customer to detail viewProduct block position - Select Top or BottomDisplay image - To display the image, select YesImage type - Select from the three options : Thumbnail, Main, Both Main and additional imagesLink image to product - Choose Yes if the image is to be linked with the productEnable zoom effect - Select Yes to enable zoom effectImage width & Additional image width - Set the width of the image in pixels
- Save the settings and go to Item View tab to set the values, as shown in the image below:
- Follow the steps for the settings to be made:Product block position - Select Top, Bottom or afterDisplayContent for this option.Display image - To display the image, select YesImage block position - Three options available. selct one accordingly or leave the default selection:On top of product block (default)Attach to Before Content plugin eventAttach to After Content plugin eventImage type - Select Main or Both main and additional imagesEnable zoom effect - To enable, select YesMain image width & Additional image width - Set the image width in pixels
- Save and close the window.
Content plugin settings were made successfully. Now, it is ready to be used in the store.