Here is how you could create product options and add them to your products.
Lets suppose you are trying to sell a customizable t-shirt. So this t-shirt has options called color, size and requests users to fill in the custom text that they will have to print on the t-shirt.
Now that we know the requirements, let us get into the process of setting the options up.
- Navigate to **J2Store->Catalog->Options. **Click on the New option.
- Enter the unique name, display or presentation(in our case, let us create color of the type radio and size of the type checkbox first).
- Choose the type and set the published status.
- Add option values, images(they would be displayed only if the option type is radio) and specify the ordering(the order in which they would be listed in the product part).
- Create a text area type option for collecting the text to be displayed on the shirt.
Now, its time to add them to your product, the t-shirt.
- Navigate to J2Store->Catalog->Products.
- Edit your product article, click on the J2Store cart tab.
- Select the options tab at the left pane.
- Add all the three options and save the article once.
- Click on the Set option values next to the size and color options, one at a time.
- Save the product once again.