There are high chances that you might want to set up your store in your own language. Lets suppose you are trying to set up your site in German Language.
You could follow these steps to do that:
Download and install the German translation for J2Store from here: click here
- Make sure you have already installed the German translation for Joomla and set it as a default.
- Install the German language package in your site from Extensions->Languages->Installed->Install languages.
- Once the language is installed, you would find that language under the Content languages.
- Choose it as the default language.
Navigate to the following URL and download the German(Germany) package from the site: click here
- Install the package in your site using the extension manager.
- Create a product article and menu(Let us say Tshirts).Choose the language as English in the content tab of the article and the details tab of the menu.
- Create a product article and menu(For example:T shirts(Gr)).Choose the language as German in the content tab of the article and the details tab of the menu.
- Open the English article and click on the associations tab.
- Choose the German article’s article and click on Save.
*Open the English articler’s menu and click on the associations tab. *Choose the German article’s menu and click on Save.
- Navigate to Extensions->Plugins->Enable the Language filter and Language Code plugins.
Here is a video that would help you with the setting up of your store in your own language: